Triol AT27 VFD, 4.2 kV, maximum output voltage 3-4.2 kV, block-box type
Block-box version of Triol АТ27-6kV variable-frequency drive includes the most up-to-date technical solutions and optimized operating algorithms. Such a design significantly simplifies installation, commissioning and maintenance of medium-voltage drives, wherein no additional construction documents or expert examination is required for onsite installation.
- Low cost installation container enclosure.
- Outdoor in any climate.
- Easy maintenance in any weather.
- Operating temperature range from –60 °C to +50 °C.
- Easy to integrate into the technological process due to wide range of algorithms and functions:
- Triol «Cascade» system;
- Flying start of the motor;
- PID – regulator;
- Operation by calendar settings;
- Automatic restart.
- High overload capability – 120 % in 120 s.
- Withstands up to –35 % voltage dips.
- V/F, speed or torque control options.
- Automatic maintenance of a certain technological parameter.
- Low harmonic distortion of the supply (THDi).
|Rated supply voltage||3 x 4.2 kV ± 15 %|
|Rated supply frequency||50 Hz ±10 %|
|Overload capacity||For 60 sec — 120 %|
For 3 sec — 150 %
For 10 ms — 200 %
|Output frequency||0 … 120 Hz ± 0.1%|
|Efficiency, not less than||98 %|
|Power factor, not less than||95|
|Number of phases||3|
|Station auxiliaries voltage||380 V|
|Average time between failures||20 000 h|
|Cooling||forced air cooling|
|Working temperature||-50…+60 ºС|
|Altitude characteristics||to 1000 m|