Triol AK06 moves in the rhythm of the target heart!
Triol Corporation draws your attention to our latest improvements of Variable Speed Drive Triol AK06-MM-250 NEMA based on 18-pulse rectifier scheme. This modification of the drive adopts more stringent quality of network requirements.
Triol VSD AK06 features based on 18-pulse rectifier circuit stands out with the introduction of:
• 2 or more (at high power drives) ADAM expansion units. They synchronize UMKA-03 operation with gadgets for data reader, as well as for remote control;
• 3 circuit brakers and 9 input terminals, allowing to feed drive 18-pulse transformer;
• improved connector between the electronics panel, inverter and rectifier. This improves the reliability of the connection and transmission over communication channels, optimal distribution of the two DC terminals starting from the rectifier, then moving to the DC Link and DC bus;
• emergency stop button on the front door. It makes the drive halt operational and accessible in case of emergency situations;
• three-position switch for setting the manual or automatic mode separate from UMKA controller;
• potentiometer for adjusting the output frequency VSD, to facilitate the running (either by the controller, or without it).
Triol VSD AK06 based of 18-pulse rectifier scheme is an important step for effective work with high-quality network.
Triol Corporation is on guard at the network quality!
The market of North and Latin Americas is a huge playground for national manufacturers as well…
VFD Meaning Starting from the very first introduction of an electric motor in 19th century,…
Story as old as time The Permian Basin is a large oil and natural gas…
Dear Friends! It’s a pleasure to share the great news with you! Last summer month…
Begin with theory Electrical equipment and engineers, who perform its control, are arranged on…
Dear Friends! Working with different markets gives us an opportunity to investigate all distinctive features…
Being a leader means evolution. We are permanently improving our services making our solutions more…