Triol AK06 moves in the rhythm of the target heart!
Triol Corporation draws your attention to our latest improvements of Variable Speed Drive Triol AK06-MM-250 NEMA based on 18-pulse rectifier scheme. This modification of the drive adopts more stringent quality of network requirements.
Triol VSD AK06 features based on 18-pulse rectifier circuit stands out with the introduction of:
• 2 or more (at high power drives) ADAM expansion units. They synchronize UMKA-03 operation with gadgets for data reader, as well as for remote control;
• 3 circuit brakers and 9 input terminals, allowing to feed drive 18-pulse transformer;
• improved connector between the electronics panel, inverter and rectifier. This improves the reliability of the connection and transmission over communication channels, optimal distribution of the two DC terminals starting from the rectifier, then moving to the DC Link and DC bus;
• emergency stop button on the front door. It makes the drive halt operational and accessible in case of emergency situations;
• three-position switch for setting the manual or automatic mode separate from UMKA controller;
• potentiometer for adjusting the output frequency VSD, to facilitate the running (either by the controller, or without it).
Triol VSD AK06 based of 18-pulse rectifier scheme is an important step for effective work with high-quality network.
Triol Corporation is on guard at the network quality!
Dear Friends! Yesterday we held our second Spring webinar with our leading Account Manager in…
Dear Friends! Let us assure you that the end of March will be extremely intriguing!…
Dear Friends! Spring is already here! New season, new beginning and new solutions for you!…
Dear Customers, Colleagues, and Guests! We’re full of news as always and this time we…
Together with a wide range of industrial equipment Triol Corporation is actively developing different types…
Today oilfield companies all around the world are searching for efficient solutions. There are several…
Living in the time of innovations, we are eager to find the best solutions for…