Technological solutions for drilling: Triol АТ24 VFD Multidrive application
Drilling process is the complex and energy consuming; it requires the precise, coordinated and operational management of all the drilling unit motors. Triol Corporation developed the high-tech integrated solution to operate the electric motors of winch, rotor and pumps as a single mechanism. Triol АТ24 VFD Multidrive ensures the more efficient use of energy resources, and also increases the reliability and survivability of the system.
This frequency drive allows performing such operations with mechanisms, as start-up, acceleration, deceleration, stop and rotation speed control. The system provides acceleration and braking with the specified parameters, as well as reverse mode. By means of Multidrive the electric motors are reliably protected from short circuit and overloading. One of the significant advantages of this VFD is the possibility to control at one workplace all electric motors of all drilling rigs. It must be noted, that it has the compact overall dimensions, which allows minimizing the costs of laying the communication lines between the drilling site facilities.
However, these are not all advantages of Triol АТ24 Multidrive. This frequency drive as well has the vector and scalar motor control modes, it is equipped with forced air ventilation system, it has the emergency shutdown function and supports the industrial data exchange protocol Profibus. Multidrive comprises rectifier cabinet, input cabinet, inverter and braking chopper. The system is located in a climate-box, it can function at temperatures from -40C to + 40C and it has IP54 degree of protection.
Drill pump control
Triol АТ24 VFD Multidrive can be used separately to perform the drill pump control.
Following advantages can be obtained with operation of such VFD:
– automatic and programmable starts, stops and the motor rotation speed control;
– scalar and vector, sensor and sensorless control of asynchronous 16 electric motor with squirrel cage rotor in the feedback mode by speed or torque;
– acceleration and braking with the specified parameters;
– automatic switching to the mode of maintaining the set speed;
– ensuring the angular acceleration during acceleration and braking of not more than the electric motor permissible value;
– ensuring long-term operation of the electric motor at a specified rotation frequency both with feedback by the rotation frequency, and without sensor by the rotation frequency with high precision;
– provision of various electric motor frequency starting modes (stationary state, picking up);
– electric motor protection assurance;
– preservation of the motor control configuration;
– motor dynamic braking;
– automatic restart of the electric motor after the short-time power failures, as well as after the user-defined motor special failures;
– motor operation by the user-defined schedule in automatic and manual mode.
Triol Corporation – future in the innovations!
New year has come and brought a lot of new ideas which we would like…
Triol is constantly improving and widen the functionalities of the products. Downhole Measuring System Triol…
We are proud to share our achievements with our Customers and Partners in this post.…
Dear Customers, Partners, and Colleagues! We are excited to start 2018 with new opportunities and…
Dear Friends, Colleagues, Customers, and Guests! Triol is eager to share some great news with…
Dear Friends, Customers, and Partners! At this most wonderful time of the year, Triol team…
As a worldwide manufacturer, Triol Corporation feels the need to meet international standards of…