Linear Electric Submersible Pump
Meet the main benefits of Triol LESP utilization given below:
- The possibility of production of the additional volume of the crude oil by increasing the drawdown.
- The possibility of operating in wells with deviation from the vertical 0-40 degrees.
- There are no breakage and wear of tubing and sucker rods.
- Reducing the time for the installation-dismantling of the ascent-descent.
- Low metal content in comparison with sucker rod pumps, the building of bulky construction of the ground part, pump jack and rods is not necessary.
- Ability to control the pump feed in a wide range depending on the production rate of the well.
- The possibility of remote control of the pump unit technical parameters.
- The output pressure of LESP is up to 2500m (8200ft).
- The possibility of using in wells with temperatures up to 150 °C (300 °F)
The market of North and Latin Americas is a huge playground for national manufacturers as well…
VFD Meaning Starting from the very first introduction of an electric motor in 19th century,…
Story as old as time The Permian Basin is a large oil and natural gas…
Dear Friends! It’s a pleasure to share the great news with you! Last summer month…
Begin with theory Electrical equipment and engineers, who perform its control, are arranged on…
Dear Friends! Working with different markets gives us an opportunity to investigate all distinctive features…
Being a leader means evolution. We are permanently improving our services making our solutions more…