Linear Electric Double Acting Submersible Pump
The second-generation LESP provides efficient oil production on marginal wells, thanks to the following technical solutions:
- Corrosion and wear-resistant design of the pump working parts.
- Adjusting the production rate in a wide range from 0 to 40 m3 per day.
- Energy efficiency from 2.2 to 35 kWh / m3.
- Minimum installation time.
- Simple start – “one button start”.
- Installation length – 20 m.
- Stable operation of the system (monitoring the temperature of the windings, and the position of the slider).
- Remote monitoring and control modes of the system.
After implementing this complete solution, you will be able to maximize the oil recovery factor for each well, increasing the profitability of the oilfield operation.
Dear Friends! Time zips along together with modern technologies and innovations. To keep up with…
The oil and gas industry maintains steady in past decades due to the world resource…
Global trends emerging in the 21st century show how harmful a human interference can become…
People’s life is an unpredictable journey that may be full of unimaginable twists. We are…
Interactive Technology Assistant (ITA) is an automatic-control system designed to perform monitoring of complex facilities…
Dear Friends! As it was once said "who owns the information, owns the world". That…
Dear Friends! Run Ukraine marathons keep bringing us new results and victories. This time our…