Linear Electric Double Acting Submersible Pump
The second-generation LESP provides efficient oil production on marginal wells, thanks to the following technical solutions:
- Corrosion and wear-resistant design of the pump working parts.
- Adjusting the production rate in a wide range from 0 to 40 m3 per day.
- Energy efficiency from 2.2 to 35 kWh / m3.
- Minimum installation time.
- Simple start – “one button start”.
- Installation length – 20 m.
- Stable operation of the system (monitoring the temperature of the windings, and the position of the slider).
- Remote monitoring and control modes of the system.
After implementing this complete solution, you will be able to maximize the oil recovery factor for each well, increasing the profitability of the oilfield operation.
The market of North and Latin Americas is a huge playground for national manufacturers as well…
VFD Meaning Starting from the very first introduction of an electric motor in 19th century,…
Story as old as time The Permian Basin is a large oil and natural gas…
Dear Friends! It’s a pleasure to share the great news with you! Last summer month…
Begin with theory Electrical equipment and engineers, who perform its control, are arranged on…
Dear Friends! Working with different markets gives us an opportunity to investigate all distinctive features…
Being a leader means evolution. We are permanently improving our services making our solutions more…