Linear Electric Double Acting Submersible Pump
The second-generation LESP provides efficient oil production on marginal wells, thanks to the following technical solutions:
- Corrosion and wear-resistant design of the pump working parts.
- Adjusting the production rate in a wide range from 0 to 40 m3 per day.
- Energy efficiency from 2.2 to 35 kWh / m3.
- Minimum installation time.
- Simple start – “one button start”.
- Installation length – 20 m.
- Stable operation of the system (monitoring the temperature of the windings, and the position of the slider).
- Remote monitoring and control modes of the system.
After implementing this complete solution, you will be able to maximize the oil recovery factor for each well, increasing the profitability of the oilfield operation.
Meet the main benefits of Triol LESP utilization given below:
- The possibility of production of the additional volume of the crude oil by increasing the drawdown.
- The possibility of operating in wells with deviation from the vertical 0-40 degrees.
- There are no breakage and wear of tubing and sucker rods.
- Reducing the time for the installation-dismantling of the ascent-descent.
- Low metal content in comparison with sucker rod pumps, the building of bulky construction of the ground part, pump jack and rods is not necessary.
- Ability to control the pump feed in a wide range depending on the production rate of the well.
- The possibility of remote control of the pump unit technical parameters.
- The output pressure of LESP is up to 2500m (8200ft).
- The possibility of using in wells with temperatures up to 150 °C (300 °F)