New methods of modernization of the escalator control system
To ensure a soft start-up, maintain a constant speed of the escalator and reduce its overhaul period, it is possible to modernize the escalator control system on the basis of the Triol AT24 variable-frequency drive.
The low-voltage Variable Frequency Drive Triol AT24 unitized is located in the control cabinet of the escalator and is intended for a smooth start, reversal and speed control of the existing electric motor of the main drive. Triol AT24 drive includes the most advanced technical solutions and optimized work algorithms.
The drive has compact overall dimensions, therefore; it is easy to locate the engine room of the escalator in the existing space.
Triol AT24 frequency drive has following peculiarities and advantages:
– Motor drives remain unchanged;
– The system of self-diagnostics is used in the modular construction, thereby the time of the fault identification is reduced and, as a consequence, the downtime of the escalator is reduced as well;
– There are no high starting currents associated with ignition of the main drive motor;
– The power quality standards comply with the requirements of GOST 13109, IEC 61000, IEEE 512 standards;
– The control system provides the required static and dynamic characteristics of the driven drives;
– Diagnosis and fault indication in the control system allows you to prevent an accident;
– Operation of electric drives with rated parameters for long-term voltage deviations in the supply network from +10 to -30% of the rated value, stable operation on “weak” networks;
– Unification reduces operating costs and simplifies repairs; Repair and maintenance of the system: service can be performed by the manufacturer, its representative or customer’s own service after training; Repair is performed out by replacing the units.
The protection provided by VFD Triol AT24:
- from short circuits and overload in the drive;
- from unacceptable overcurrent (with integral-dependent protection);
- from overheating of the frequency drive;
- from external and internal switching over voltages;
- from the breakdown of power modules with IGBT transistors;
- from the violation of commutation and faults in the control circuits of the frequency drive;
- from the disappearance of ventilation (in systems with forced cooling);
- from the failure of the mains voltage;
- from unacceptable lowering of the mains voltage;
- from an unacceptable increase in the voltage of the network;
- from the inverse phasing of the supply voltage;
- from the vibrations of electrical machines;
- from the phase failure of the supply network;
- from overload of current with emergency shutdown when the current exceeds 220% of the rated current of the rectifier;
- from differential current leakage to the ground.
See the efficiency of the Triol AT24 drive for yourself!
Triol Corporation – new high-performance solutions for you!
Triol always follows the trends of the Oil&Gas industry and we hope to meet the…
Triol Corporation proceeds to the new stage: the stage of independent production of transformers in…
Dear customers and colleagues! If you’re following our news and events, you can see that…
Triol Corporation has developed a unique system for oil production at marginal wells - Installation…
Development of electrical equipment in the field of oil production is one of the most…
Triol Corporation specializes in the production of electrical equipment, including drilling. After a long analysis…
Today, electrical equipment in the field of oil production plays an important role, because it…