Automatic Dispatching Control System in Oil extraction – Triol iDrive
Triol iDrive is Automatic Dispatching Control System of technological processes through a wireless data channel. This system operates in the mobile networks through the channels of 3G/GPRS. Using these wireless solutions you can reduce costs as well as detect problems in controlled system operation. Data transfer from controlled devices to server can be done automatically with a programmable periodicity.
Implementing Automatic Remote Control System in Oil extraction allows you to monitor online the current state of the controlled object and resolve identified problems without visiting to this object. Furthermore, automatic control minimizes the human factor.
iDrive functionality is specified below:
1. Current time monitoring of connected object parameters in a tabular form and in waveforms.
2. Change the values of connected object parameters.
3. Object control (start/stop).
4. Change statistics gathering of the current values of the parameters in a given time period.
5. Mnemonic scheme development of objects.
6. Report generation according to selected parameters.
7. Setup of alarm and pre- alarm for the selected parameters.
8. Formation of the e-mails and SMS alerts for system faults.
9. Formation of control signals (dry contact) on the remote object.
The following is also in development:
1. Automatic maintenance of the technical process.
2. Object information display as mnemonic scheme.
3. Constructor of business logic of object.
iDrive consists of three components:
– iDrive top-level software. It is intended for direct control of the system. Software visualizes the data from the device involved in the data exchange between the user and the managed device. The application is designed as a WEB application, which in turn allows you to use it on Windows, Unix, and Android operating systems.
– iDrive server. It is intended to store the data received from the iDrive top- level software and router MT-01 as well as to transmit within the system. This technical solution is implemented on an external hosting service, which in turn allows to achieve the stable operation of the server 24/7 and reduce the maintenance costs of the server hardware. The local server within its territory can be used at the customer’s request.
– Router MT01. It provides the data communication with the controlled device and with iDrive server.
iDrive usage is very popular and important for continuous cycle industries. That is why Triol Corporation represents this solution as this automatic remote control system of technological processes can reduce negative influence of the human factor and optimize the costs of staff, equipment, even raw materials.
This will result in improving the quality and efficiency of the company. iDrive takes the production control and monitoring, collected data operation, alerts when alarming and the report displaying.
Triol Corporation – your first step to technological process automation!
Triol always follows the trends of the Oil&Gas industry and we hope to meet the…
Triol Corporation proceeds to the new stage: the stage of independent production of transformers in…
Dear customers and colleagues! If you’re following our news and events, you can see that…
Triol Corporation has developed a unique system for oil production at marginal wells - Installation…
Development of electrical equipment in the field of oil production is one of the most…
Triol Corporation specializes in the production of electrical equipment, including drilling. After a long analysis…
Today, electrical equipment in the field of oil production plays an important role, because it…